2.0

We had stranded bamboo put in 4 years ago. First, we set the appointment at the store.

I didn’t hear back from them to confirm prior to the date so I decided to call them to verify. They said it wasn’t on the calendar. Problem was I had already moved all my furniture to the other side of the house and was having someone put in tile floor right after they were supposed to be there. They found someone from Sugarland to do the work last minute, but apparently had no idea who they were.

They put the floor down, but wouldn’t put the transition pieces in. Said I could do it myself because they weren’t driving back from Sugarland for that. But the floor looked good so we were ok.

Fast forward 3 years. The floor is coming up all over the house.

Also, the black striations in the wood have weird bubbles all in it. I’ve got a bedroom floor buckled so badly you can stub your toe on it. I called Lumber Liquidators, but hey said installation isn’t their problem. They gave me a number to a company who normally does their installations.

I call them, but they have no record because their company didn’t do the work. I call Lumber Liquidators back but they don’t have any record of who did the work and the installation is out of warranty. I said fine, I would like an estimate on getting the floor repaired. They refuse.

I’m not asking for anything for free, I just want work done to fix it, but they decline me.

Now I’m out $7K and have crap floors. Lumber Liquidators sucks.

Comments