I've been in the carpentry business for more than thirty years and this was the worst product I have ever dealt with. Installing it so it would lie flat AND stay together was nearly impossible.

It got to a point that it looked like a cartoon, with me getting them flat in one area and another section would pop up.

In the course of going back over and over, a lot of the edges started snapping off.

Obviously, this *** was going back to the store.

To my amazement, I was told that since the product was "installed" it was not returnable!

The worst store, the worst products and now it turns out they were the best at one thing: Lying to their customers, putting who knows how many infants in danger from crawling around their shiny new formaldehyde infused flooring.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumber Liquidators.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Lumber Liquidators to other companies on our site.

Comments

Maybe you breathed to much glue over the years...