I went into the Raleigh Store to purchase engineered hardwood flooring for my guest bedroom.I was told they had none in stock and the only store with some was the Greensboro store.

I purchased the Potomac Plank Birch at the Raleigh Store and proceeded to Greensboro to pick up my flooring. Upon arriving at the Greensboro store I was told by the warehouse employee that the boxes were destroyed and that the manager Jason should have called first to ensure flooring was in good condition and available. I then called Jason and He informed me that I would be given a partial refund for time and gas of going on a fishing expedition!

I did receive my flooring but only after sitting in the sun for over an hour and having to sort thru numerous broken boxes.I guess it is true that you get what you pay for and for future purchases I will go to HOME DEPOT or Lowe's were the employee's and mangers are at least honest!

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

Lumber Liquidators - Bait and switch practice Lumber Liquidators "I ordered and paid tiles that was on sale. Sale man made sure that the tile I was ordering was available when I ordered it. I paid for it and..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Cracked floors Lumber Liquidators " We purchased these floors are year ago. They started to crack less than a year having them. I called and complained and he asked me a bunch of questions..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morningstar Bamboo- DO NOT DO IT.  LL misrepresents skill set required by HSS installers.  LL HQ contradicts HSS authorizing general contractors to install floors.  Lumber Liquidators "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morningstar Click Stranded Bamboo Ok Lumber Liquidators "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more