1.2

Ok long story short less than three years after install of flooring the top laminate is peeling all through out the house,laminate in kitchen has separated and there is big gaps all over filed a claim with customer service no response.As of recent I have been trying to deal with the local store here in Indiana the salesman has been trying but corporate no reply.So therefore Shi@@y liquadators is the common we got your money now F@@k OFF big mistake even walking in the door,I cant even finish the house waiting for their crappy customer service and my WIFE IS PISSED just a fyi stay very far away from these clowns and spend the extra cash for quality flooring my experience is gonna be heard one way or another more than likely in a courtroom.........................

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lumber liquidators laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lumber Liquidators to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was crappy product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Toano, Virginia, United States #1176755

LL Response

This is a frustrating story to hear. Our process in Customer Care does not permit a customer to be ignored and the system requires associates to act.

We welcome a call to 800-366-4204 and ask that request the associate answering the call that you wish to speak with a member of management as I'm alerting the team about your case. I can tell from experience the issues you mention are not a reflection of product quality, but this certainly deserves a thorough look into what exactly has transpired since the products been installed and we would like to help you. If a manufacturing issue exists, the warranty will apply.

We do not abandoned customers and take such matters seriously. We look forward to your call.

to Anonymous #1179107

Lumber Liquidators DO ABANDON its cumtomers. It sounds like a big cooperation office but the true is there is no management team to handle anything, even if there was one I don't think any complaint ever getting its way to that team.

Customer Care Representative + Order Support Group Specialist + Office of Tom Sullivan, Founder Secretary are the same person, whom answered my phone call with the same name was signed in 3 different response emails to me when I wrote for "Founder" Tom Sullivan. I know this for sure because all 3 response emails that I received from Lumber Liquidators were written with bad grammar and wrong spelling.

For instant example, look at the response above from Lumber Liquidators : "We do not abandoned customers"

After WE DO NOT it has to be a verb ABANDON not an adjective ABANDON-ED.

to Anonymous Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1184326

Ok so your apologetic about the situation really no youre not it took more than a year to get a letter from Sharese R saying from the photos that were sent looks like moisture problems in your house,Huh wow she must be good no wait I had a guy in here yesterday doing floors for 20 years plus said the install was horrible and if LL did their job right the installer would have performed a moisture test prioir to install seeing my house is on a slab and a alkalinity test which neither were done just slapped the *** in and good hmm must be why I contacted the BBB on ya and my next move is a video on you tube showing this crappy flooring in full detail,Oh and I hope Sharese R is looking for work right now if not shame on all of you Im not the first to mention her by name.