In June 2015, We hired Lumber Liquidators to come into our home and install flooring.When they came to measure, the man stole jewelry. Through our efforts and the police, we were able to track it down across state lines into Ms.

pawn shops.No one will work with us to get expenses back that we had to incur.

I have tried to get someone to help me, But no one cares enough to even call back from corporate on down. It is Disgusting how a thief can come in your home and No one wants to take Responsibility

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lumber Liquidators. The most disappointing about lumber liquidators laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators was avoidance of responsibility, ask me to open all the boxes and customer servicde Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumber Liquidators.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Lumber Liquidators to other companies on our site.

Comments