Horrible place do not do business with them they don't deserve it! They are liars and flat out scam artists.

They have given us the run around and empty promises of when our product would arrive of course it was paid for in full and they refuse to give us a refund. They have the worst customer service on the earth. They could simply care less how they have stressed me out and ruined my first home purchase. If they had been upfront and honest I could at least respect that but they just kept giving me lies and false information.

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS!!! They don't deserve your hard earned money!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2012.

Comments

I think what he meant to say is the LL will continue to give you the run around and treat you like a piece of garbage

#520886

We're sorry to hear there's been a problem and it sounds like there's more to this issue and we would like to hear the whole story to understand what went wrong. The comments made here are not supported by facts, but there's obviously a bad experience to address and we would like to help. Please contact Customer Care at 800-366-4204 and a representative will gladly assist you and document the problem for a satisfactory outcome.