I spent $8000 in 2006 on Brazilian Cherry - the planks were not even the same widths.Shoes are never worn on flooring, all furniture has felt pads under legs and it scratches.

I have been trying to get Lumber Liquidators to stand behind their warranty and resolve this issue since December 2016. will not stand behind their warranty - even though they still continue to advertise 2x more scratch resistant. And when you keep pointing out that the 100 year warranty states the above, they just keep stating the flooring is not scuff resistant. To resolve any issues they want you to remove a few of the planks - which their installer glued and nailed in place - and send to them for further finish testing.

A lot of BS and run around.

I wish I read reviews before we purchased this flooring.I tell everyone I know that is looking to purchase new hardware flooring not to go to Lumber Liquidators.

Review about: Lumber Liquidators Hardwood Flooring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

Lumber Liquidators - NO GOODWILL AS MENTIONED ABOVE Lumber Liquidators "How lucky I just received a letter indicating my case was closed. I asked for the underlay warranty and installation instructions. I received these for the vinyl plank,..." Read more Lumber Liquidators ARE TERRIBLE Lumber Liquidators "5-29-16 Left a $100 deposit with Lumber Liquidators (aka - LL) for 2 separate floor samples we took home to compare with our existing wood floor. 5-29-16 Returned both samples..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morningstar Click Stranded Bamboo Ok Lumber Liquidators "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Floor finish peeling Lumber Liquidators "purchased floor, acclimated several months. Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed. When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more