I spent $8000 in 2006 on Brazilian Cherry - the planks were not even the same widths.Shoes are never worn on flooring, all furniture has felt pads under legs and it scratches.

Related: Lumber Liquidators ARE TERRIBLE

I have been trying to get Lumber Liquidators to stand behind their warranty and resolve this issue since December 2016. will not stand behind their warranty - even though they still continue to advertise 2x more scratch resistant. And when you keep pointing out that the 100 year warranty states the above, they just keep stating the flooring is not scuff resistant. To resolve any issues they want you to remove a few of the planks - which their installer glued and nailed in place - and send to them for further finish testing.

A lot of BS and run around.

I wish I read reviews before we purchased this flooring.I tell everyone I know that is looking to purchase new hardware flooring not to go to Lumber Liquidators.

Review about: Bellawood Brazilian Cherry Prefinished Solid Hardwood Flooring.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.