Last Sunday we went to Lumber Liquidators to purchase some flooring.We got there and the salesperson was alone and it was fairly busy.
He spent quite a bit of time with the person before me, but not so much with me, paying attention to the next person while he was working with me, even though he didn't do that with me. I picked out a close-out as it was really pretty and he said something vague about it not being top quality, some of the planks might not be even... He made sure I signed a waiver though, that I was basically stuck with this product. We got it home, let it acclimate and yesterday started to work with it.
We had a tough time getting one row done, they wouldn't click and plank after plank was warped and of course did not work correctly. After the second row, we stopped and looked at it, realizing this wasn't going to work. The salesperson also greatly under-estimated how much under-layment to sell us and never even mentioned how to or the products for, doorways! Today we went to another place and re-purchased new laminate, padding, the products for the doorways etc.
The sales person was patient and explained it all to us. He also let us know if anything wasn't right, it would be made right, not the same experience as Lumber Liquidators for sure. .If you look at the small picture, couldn't load anything bigger, you can see how it separates as it goes along, it's tight at joint and splays out in the center.
After a few rows like this everything is totally out of whack, not to mention nearly impossible to join together.Very unhappy with LL, will not shop there ever again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ask me to open all the boxes
- Refusal to refund a proven defective product
You May Also Like
- "Two years ago we ordered Morning Star bamboo flooring for our home from Lumber Liquidators After the fourth week of acclimation we began to install our flooring (in late..."
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Very bad customer service!! We recently bought a new 2016 Autumn ridge camper from Camping world of Chichester, NH in December . They day we picked up our camper we..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."