Lumber Liquidators - Sub quality product and non-knowledgable salesperson
Last Sunday we went to Lumber Liquidators to purchase some flooring.We got there and the salesperson was alone and it was fairly busy.
He spent quite a bit of time with the person before me, but not so much with me, paying attention to the next person while he was working with me, even though he didn't do that with me. I picked out a close-out as it was really pretty and he said something vague about it not being top quality, some of the planks might not be even... He made sure I signed a waiver though, that I was basically stuck with this product. We got it home, let it acclimate and yesterday started to work with it.
We had a tough time getting one row done, they wouldn't click and plank after plank was warped and of course did not work correctly. After the second row, we stopped and looked at it, realizing this wasn't going to work. The salesperson also greatly under-estimated how much under-layment to sell us and never even mentioned how to or the products for, doorways! Today we went to another place and re-purchased new laminate, padding, the products for the doorways etc.
The sales person was patient and explained it all to us. He also let us know if anything wasn't right, it would be made right, not the same experience as Lumber Liquidators for sure. .If you look at the small picture, couldn't load anything bigger, you can see how it separates as it goes along, it's tight at joint and splays out in the center.
After a few rows like this everything is totally out of whack, not to mention nearly impossible to join together.Very unhappy with LL, will not shop there ever again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ask me to open all the boxes
- Refusal to refund a proven defective product
You May Also Like
- "After having a few absolutely horrible customer service experiences with Lumber Liquidators I decided to give them one more chance. I opted to chat with a sales rep and..."
- "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..."
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Very bad customer service!! We recently bought a new 2016 Autumn ridge camper from Camping world of Chichester, NH in December . They day we picked up our camper we..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."