Lumber Liquidators - Sub quality product and non-knowledgable salesperson
Last Sunday we went to Lumber Liquidators to purchase some flooring.We got there and the salesperson was alone and it was fairly busy.
He spent quite a bit of time with the person before me, but not so much with me, paying attention to the next person while he was working with me, even though he didn't do that with me. I picked out a close-out as it was really pretty and he said something vague about it not being top quality, some of the planks might not be even... He made sure I signed a waiver though, that I was basically stuck with this product. We got it home, let it acclimate and yesterday started to work with it.
We had a tough time getting one row done, they wouldn't click and plank after plank was warped and of course did not work correctly. After the second row, we stopped and looked at it, realizing this wasn't going to work. The salesperson also greatly under-estimated how much under-layment to sell us and never even mentioned how to or the products for, doorways! Today we went to another place and re-purchased new laminate, padding, the products for the doorways etc.
The sales person was patient and explained it all to us. He also let us know if anything wasn't right, it would be made right, not the same experience as Lumber Liquidators for sure. .If you look at the small picture, couldn't load anything bigger, you can see how it separates as it goes along, it's tight at joint and splays out in the center.
After a few rows like this everything is totally out of whack, not to mention nearly impossible to join together.Very unhappy with LL, will not shop there ever again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ask me to open all the boxes
- Refusal to refund a proven defective product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Very bad customer service!! We recently bought a new 2016 Autumn ridge camper from Camping world of Chichester, NH in December . They day we picked up our camper we..."