Lumber Liquidators - Standed Bamboo flooring separating
We purchased bamboo flooring from the Reno NV store as recommended by the salesperson.We let it acclimate for 2 months in our house.
We installed it as instructed and the floor has separated and shrunk multiple times. We took it apart in several areas and added base shoe molding to cover the separation. It's still continuing to separate after being installed over a year.
We had started the complaint procedure with the Reno store and have been contacted once.We are supposed to have someone come to our house to see what it looks like and that was last week.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the product
- Quality of merchandise
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stranded Bamboo Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..."
- "Purchased Dacor refrig $6899, 2yrs 8mos it broke. Augur motor freezes up due to condensation in freezer, augur motor runs constantly. Protek Industries came and said we had to pay..."
- "Trulia sales staff lied to me, blatantly. I was sold 20% of the leads for a particular zip code and I got paperwork to prove it. I never got the..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."