After about 18 mos. my perfectly installed teak hardwood flooring has begun to gap.

Not just in a few places, but all over the place. I filed a claim with Lumber Liq. as instructed, waited over a week, instead of the states 24 hours, and got a form letter in the mail stating the claim was denied and that gapping was not covered by the warranty. I called and talked with Terry, the worst customer service individual I have ever had to deal with.

Told her I was not satisfied with the response I received and was told I had to put my concerns in writing again since the initial claim was closed. So I sent them another letter with basically the same info. They sent an inspector down and was again sent a letter saying it was the fault of our new high efficiency furnace that the floor was gapping. I tried calling Terry again as well as Matt her supervisor and no one will call me back.

What a joke this company is.

They absolutely DO NOT stand behind their products and have the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I would NOT recommend any consumer purchasing any flooring from Lumber Liquidators.

Comments