Hello,

My wife and I went to Lumber Liquidators in Norwalk Ct to buy Bamboo flooring for a Salon, the salesman, who was a very nice man, told us we didn't want Bamboo, we would be much better off with vinyl for what we were using it for, we still wanted Bamboo. My wife went back again a couple of weeks later to order, another salesman, pushing the vinyl also. They decided to give my wife the number for a installer so he could come out and look. Again, another really nice man. He tells my wife, she doesn't want Bamboo, I quote, " I've done many Salons, you definitely want vinyl". She finally agrees to take their advice. They show up just like they agreed, the guy's were great and the job was complete in a day. Here comes the trouble. Right away the floor starts getting scratched, within a week it's not good at all. We call the installer who does come out to look, he tells her he's never seen anything like that and the material must be defective, he say's to put in a claim with LL. Well, they send someone out to look, a couple of weeks or so she get's an email more or less saying that it's not their fault, that people shouldn't be wearing certain shoes on the floor, also they shouldn't be using carts either. The carts have hardly any weight them at all. In other words, they don't want to know anything!! And this flooring was totally what they told her she needed for a salon. I feel really bad for her, she finally saved up enough money to get new floors and now this. Now, maybe two months later they look terrible for new flooring. Oh, and one of the planks are lifting already. We put cheap flooring down in the break room and dressing room from Home D. It's been down for over a year or two. Not a scratch!!! Thumbs down to Lumber Liquidators!! Now she's going to have to pay an attorney to get somewhere with them. We should have gone to a local reputable company that would have taken care of the problem. You think you're saving money but that's not always the case!!

Thank you so much for listening everyone!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 18, 2015.

Comments