Burkesville, Kentucky

I have been emailing Amanda the specialist about my problem with the flooring and I've sent the paperwork pictures everything I supposed to do and nothing.This floor only been down for one week if a drip water get on the floor it will peel and chip.

The planks was not treated correctly from the factory.

Review about: Morningstar Bamboo Flooring.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

I have the same floor that was installed in October of 2015. I had the same issue as you within a month. I've had a dispute with my credit card company over this matter.

Lumber Liquidators - Bait and switch practice Lumber Liquidators "I ordered and paid tiles that was on sale. Sale man made sure that the tile I was ordering was available when I ordered it. I paid for it and..." Read more Lumber Liquidators ARE TERRIBLE Lumber Liquidators "5-29-16 Left a $100 deposit with Lumber Liquidators (aka - LL) for 2 separate floor samples we took home to compare with our existing wood floor. 5-29-16 Returned both samples..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - 2nd RATE WOOD, have to have entire hallway taken out and re-done! Lumber Liquidators "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morningstar Click Stranded Bamboo Ok Lumber Liquidators "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more