Lumber Liquidators - Review about Morningstar Bamboo Flooring from Burkesville, Kentucky
I have been emailing Amanda the specialist about my problem with the flooring and I've sent the paperwork pictures everything I supposed to do and nothing.This floor only been down for one week if a drip water get on the floor it will peel and chip.
The planks was not treated correctly from the factory.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Morningstar Bamboo Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased bamboo flooring from the Reno NV store as recommended by the salesperson. We let it acclimate for 2 months in our house. We installed it as instructed and..."
- "My mother spent $2000 on laminate flooring from here recently. After installing ~140 square feet of it, we found that there was mold growing on all of it. Hesitant to..."
- "We had Congoleum tile professionally installed, because it was advertised as having superior durability. What a joke! This stuff breaks, dents, and chips more easily than any other tile I've..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "So on friday the 14th of Aug 2015 I paid AT&T 149.00 for my bill that I owed via a live billing agent who promptly took my money with no..."
- "Purchased reclining leather sofa with matching chair.Added extra 5 yr warranty 2013 through furniture liquidators. Have had nothing but trouble since purchased. Now the leather is falling off back of..."
- "I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75. When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives. ..."