Lumber Liquidators - Review about Morningstar Bamboo Flooring from Burkesville, Kentucky
I have been emailing Amanda the specialist about my problem with the flooring and I've sent the paperwork pictures everything I supposed to do and nothing.This floor only been down for one week if a drip water get on the floor it will peel and chip.
The planks was not treated correctly from the factory.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Morningstar Bamboo Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "purchased floor, acclimated several months. Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed. When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many..."
- "I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and..."
- "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "This poorly maintained Golden Corral is along I-81, Hagerstown, MD. Store #2600. My wife and I, after paying at the entrance for the buffet, were absolutely shocked at..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."