Burkesville, Kentucky
1.6

I have been emailing Amanda the specialist about my problem with the flooring and I've sent the paperwork pictures everything I supposed to do and nothing.This floor only been down for one week if a drip water get on the floor it will peel and chip.

The planks was not treated correctly from the factory.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

I have the same floor that was installed in October of 2015. I had the same issue as you within a month. I've had a dispute with my credit card company over this matter.

Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Floor finish peeling Lumber Liquidators "purchased floor, acclimated several months. Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed. When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many..." Read more Do not even try to get a refund from Lumber Liquidators Lumber Liquidators "I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Lumber Liquidator Closeout was Damaged Non-Installable Flooring Lumber Liquidators "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more