Lumber Liquidators - Review about Cumaru Decking from Shavertown, Pennsylvania
Purchased a Cumaru (Bellawood Brazilian teak) floor 3/4 by 5 inch from lumber liquidators in early July 2014.Floor has a 100 year warranty (ha that's funny)Let the wood acclimate in home till late August.
Followed all manufacturers instructions perfectly and 3 months later the floor had two penny wide gaps in some areas and none in other areas. Clear coat is bubbling up in some areas and also the ends of the boards are cracking the entire thickness of the board. Some Cracks are now over two inches long Filed claim with LL and of course they did nothing but send me a dear John letter about humidity. Well my boards at time of install where within 2% of my sub floor.
My indoor humidity in house never went bellow 35% and my other hardwood floors in home are just fine for the past 12 years. The floor cost me $3,600 for materials and a lot of hours to install.
Well I won't be buying anything from LL anymore and will always tell anyone who wants to listen about my experience.Thanks LL for backing your product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cumaru Decking
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "Two years ago we ordered Morning Star bamboo flooring for our home from Lumber Liquidators After the fourth week of acclimation we began to install our flooring (in late..."
- "In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows. With in a year I started..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."