Shavertown, Pennsylvania
Featured

Purchased a Cumaru (Bellawood Brazilian teak) floor 3/4 by 5 inch from lumber liquidators in early July 2014.Floor has a 100 year warranty (ha that's funny)Let the wood acclimate in home till late August.

Followed all manufacturers instructions perfectly and 3 months later the floor had two penny wide gaps in some areas and none in other areas. Clear coat is bubbling up in some areas and also the ends of the boards are cracking the entire thickness of the board. Some Cracks are now over two inches long Filed claim with LL and of course they did nothing but send me a dear John letter about humidity. Well my boards at time of install where within 2% of my sub floor.

My indoor humidity in house never went bellow 35% and my other hardwood floors in home are just fine for the past 12 years. The floor cost me $3,600 for materials and a lot of hours to install.

Well I won't be buying anything from LL anymore and will always tell anyone who wants to listen about my experience.Thanks LL for backing your product.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lumber Liquidators - Cracked floors Lumber Liquidators " We purchased these floors are year ago. They started to crack less than a year having them. I called and complained and he asked me a bunch of questions..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - No Exchange for Moldy Wood Lumber Liquidators "My mother spent $2000 on laminate flooring from here recently. After installing ~140 square feet of it, we found that there was mold growing on all of it. Hesitant to..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Floor finish peeling Lumber Liquidators "purchased floor, acclimated several months. Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed. When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Not Rustic not a natural defect a WDI infestation Lumber Liquidators "I had no problem with the rustic look of the flooring. What I had a problem with is that a home inspector informed me that the rustic look..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more