We purchased flooring from lumber liquidators for our rental home and turned out to be bad flooring, it was advertised as scratch resistant well it was anything but, it started scratching like butter, a day after it was in, even with pads on the bottom of items, The rep called me back with a very rude tone to her voice, with a loophole with their definition of scratch resistant, it was nothing but a loophole answer. She even told me that and i quote(EVEN METAL AND STEELE AND BRICK Scratch.) So the bottom line is because of (their) definition of scratch resistant they are going to do nothing about the bad flooring they sold us, we were told basically to bad so sad.

We will never buy from them again. I encourage all consumers to stand up against this kind of corporate powertrip bullying and boycott this bad company.

This may be the reason why they have been sued in the past. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lumber Liquidators Flooring.

I liked: Store was fine.

I didn't like: Corporate rep was really bad, Do not stand behind product, Warranty process and the lack of warranty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 11.

Comments