Do not buy from them. Sold me more product than I needed.

Told me to open the boxes, that they understood the boxes would be open if I had to bring some back. That is what I did. When I brought them back they said there was a 20% restocking fee, (they did not say any thing about it until I brought it back), that because they did not come out to measure the area it could be an issue, and that because I opened the boxes they would not take them back. Both the clerk who sold me the flooring and the manager were very rude.

They got their sale and now were done with it. I am done with Lumber Liquidators you should be also.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Lumber Liquidators to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators amber city bamboo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments