I bought Bamboo flooring, interlocking floating floor. This is what the sales people in the store told me I had to buy because I have a concrete slab foundation.

They the me the bamboo flooring is a very hard surface so it does not scratch easily. They said the snap together floor would not separate, they stay tight together and that there was a 10 year warrens on the finish. We'll, the lied about all of it! It scratches very easily and shows up with a big white streak with scratches.

The boards are separating with large gaps and they never gave me any warranty information and I have only had the floor less than 2 months and it already looks horrible! They recommended an installer and said he has done a lot of work for them and is great! He did a total *** job!!!!! The trim was not cut right, he did not try to match the colors of trim, he cut pieces back too short leaving holes, could not find a glue that would hold the trim down, got a bunch of glue on some of the floor boards, and he said he can not get it off.

So here we are $6,000 plus I am out and the installer can't seem to fix his crappy installation job and the quality of the floor is awful and Lumber liquidators still uses this same installer and will not do anything to help me. They said they do not care if I go to th BBB or f I right bad reviews about the products a services recommendation, or if I take them to small claims court. However when I first complained about it to them they said "we want to make things right, we want you to be satisfied with our products and services and then all of a sudden the change to saying "we are not liable for anything and we can not help you! They are listed and thieves!!!!!

This is a crime that they can get away with doing this to anyone stealing thousands of people's hard earned money and leave them with a crappy product and recommend horrible installers. They don't deserve to be in business.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 24, 2013.

Comments

vicki4homes
Chicago, Illinois, United States #722165

Please if you read this contact the NWFA.org & file a complaint with them, and also the state of Virginia Attorney General, for consumer fraud, Lumber Liquidators is based out of Virginia. If the attorney General notices that many consumers are having the same complaint against Lumber Liquidators, they may be able to investigate them, & stop them!

Also contact your credit card if you paid by credit card, & dispute the charges. If lumber liquidators wants to send out an inspector, you select the inspector, from the NWFA.org, (National Wood Flooring Association).

The NWFA stands for integrity, and if they have a member not acting accordingly, they are a voice in the lumber community, A LOUD VOICE! I am wishing you luck, I am out $10,000 on my engineered wood floor.

LL Response to Bamboo concerns: We want customers to feel good about their floors. We are proud to sell our floors and we want our customers to be proud of owning them.

That said, we absolutely stand by our products and their quality. We also stand behind our warranties, which cover finish wear, rather than damage caused by "use" of the floor – commonly called "wear and tear". Our Customer Care team is responsive, fair, and thorough. While warranties are common for our floors, there is a responsibility for the customer to provide care maintaining the original appearance of the floor.

This is typical to most any product warranty.

Regardless of the definition and interpretation of a product warranty, we and are eager to work with you to address this situation.

If you used an affiliate installaiton provider the service comes with a warranty and it sounds like your dissatisfaction deserves some added support to rectify any problem areas. Please call 800-366-4204 and a member of Customer Care will assist you.