Provide as much information as possible (at least 100 words).We spent almost 2 hours in the store selecting our wood flooring.Every time we made a selection, the "salesman" would check and then return to tell us that it was not in stock.

We needed the flooring quickly as our contractor was starting the following week. LL told us that they would receive a shipment on their truck in about a week, which we finally agreed to. A week passed and they called us to say that only part of our order came in. We asked when the rest would arrive and they told us they had no idea, maybe never.

The "salesman" suggested we cancel the order. I've never heard a company advise us to cancel the order. We finally cancelled and have gone elsewhere.

Luckily, we financed the $3000+ through LL, so we had not made any payments.These people are unprofessional, and their "salesmen" are actually warehouse guys with no people skills whatsoever.

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

Do not even try to get a refund from Lumber Liquidators Lumber Liquidators "I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and..." Read more Lumber Liquidators ARE TERRIBLE Lumber Liquidators "5-29-16 Left a $100 deposit with Lumber Liquidators (aka - LL) for 2 separate floor samples we took home to compare with our existing wood floor. 5-29-16 Returned both samples..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Installers amatuer not professional Lumber Liquidators "I purchased bamboo flooring from lumber liquidator on April 16, 2015. I used their installers around August on or before that month. The installers came out and measure the rooms..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - 2nd RATE WOOD, have to have entire hallway taken out and re-done! Lumber Liquidators "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more