Lumber Liquidators - Not Rustic not a natural defect a WDI infestation
I had no problem with the rustic look of the flooring.What I had a problem with is that a home inspector informed me that the rustic look was due to a WDI that could cause damage to the structural components of the home.
Early in the complaint process they even inquired as to where there was home owners insurance covering this home. They then offered to provide a box a wood at no charge if I would sign a waiver releasing them from any future action on this claim. They finally did offer to have a board checked by an entomologist, after I refused to sign a waiver, but that was after I had already put out 135.00 to have it done myself. I also reiterate that their manager and assistant manager did not recognize the defects as a sign of a WDI infestation.
I was very satisfied with my purchase until that home inspection the declared a WDI infestation. You would think at the very least that their quality control inspection process would remove products that could potentially cause damage to the consumer's home.
I have included a picture to show what to look for.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hardwood Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "We purchased bamboo flooring from the Reno NV store as recommended by the salesperson. We let it acclimate for 2 months in our house. We installed it as instructed and..."
- "Lumber Liquidators mislead us on installation then bailed. We made several trips to the local Lumber Liquidators store in Beaumont, Texas and discussed in full detail the methods of how..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."