Lumber Liquidators - Not Rustic not a natural defect a WDI infestation
I had no problem with the rustic look of the flooring.What I had a problem with is that a home inspector informed me that the rustic look was due to a WDI that could cause damage to the structural components of the home.
Early in the complaint process they even inquired as to where there was home owners insurance covering this home. They then offered to provide a box a wood at no charge if I would sign a waiver releasing them from any future action on this claim. They finally did offer to have a board checked by an entomologist, after I refused to sign a waiver, but that was after I had already put out 135.00 to have it done myself. I also reiterate that their manager and assistant manager did not recognize the defects as a sign of a WDI infestation.
I was very satisfied with my purchase until that home inspection the declared a WDI infestation. You would think at the very least that their quality control inspection process would remove products that could potentially cause damage to the consumer's home.
I have included a picture to show what to look for.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hardwood Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..."
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "I purchased bamboo flooring from lumber liquidator on April 16, 2015. I used their installers around August on or before that month. The installers came out and measure the rooms..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."