I ordered and paid for a product, which was in-stock, and patiently waited for 10 days with no word of shipment. I have now called after these 10 days and was conveniently informed, by a telephone assistant named Terry, "They will ship it out today".

- I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't called for another 10 days? ..... hopefully, I'll get it. Not a good way to do business I feel.

This is my first attempt at using Lumber Liquidators.

So I am writing this review to advise customers that they may also run into problematic shipping care as I feel I have.

It indicates to me a lack of customer concerns, and could well spill over to other problems as well. I doubt that I would use their on-line sales again - use Amazon, they're far more reputable and responsive

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not being informed of shipping problems or updates.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 30, 2016.

Comments

LL Response to Online Order Delay

Thank you for the feedback. There's no enough information provided in the posting for me to review the order details.

When placing an online order we provide updates and availability of an item can vary based on supply, demand, and location.

Terry is a Customer Care associate and it sounds like she serviced your call, but the call would not have triggered an additional action to send the order, so the update provided was real time and we're working to make the online process faster, more informative as it relates to orders in process, and we're growing our store base to increase locations near you. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize if this caused you any project delays.