I called the store a week ago on Thursday, and was assured that someone would call me back on Monday or Tuesday and schedule a time to come out and measure my area and discuss the type(s) of flooring I wanted. Monday came, no call; Tuesday cam no call; by late Wednesday I contacted the store again and was assured someone would call me the next day.

Today Thursday still no call. Just got off the phone with them, and the guy told me he didn't know what was going on, so I asked for a refund of my deposit because I didn't know what was going on either.

Very said business practices. if they don't want to serve a certain client, please say so up front....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lumber Liquidators to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer servicde. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators lumber liquidators laminate flooring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Toano, Virginia, United States #1004062

LL Response - No Service Concern

Thank you for letting us know there's been a problem. We have hundreds of requests processed each day without an issue and there is obviously something wrong in this particular case.

Please contact Customer Care at 800-366-4204 and a member of our team will help you.

Please reference this posting and ask the person assisting you to notify a Team Leader and once validated we will take care of you recognizing the inconvenience. Very sorry to hear a problem occurred, but we'll make it right!