My mother spent $2000 on laminate flooring from here recently. After installing ~140 square feet of it, we found that there was mold growing on all of it. Hesitant to open the remaining ~1800 square feet, my mother went back to this Lumber Liquidators location in Nashua, NH looking just for an exchange. She explained to the manager and employees there that she was concerned about the mold and just wanted an exchange for non-moldy wood. The manager adamantly and condescendingly explained that it was just dust, and refused an exchange. My mom was incredibly embarrassed by their ignorance and we decided it was best to run a mold test to rebuke their claims.
While our mold test was being processed, I assisted my mom and contacted corporate. I was contacted by a customer service agent who sent us a General Disclosure Form to fill out. We did so along with attaching numerous pictures highlighting the molded wood. Our hope for a easy resolution was destroyed however when the customer service agent just called back and reiterated what the manager at the store said. This was incredibly frustrating and a complete waste of time for us.
Finally, the test results finished and proved that it was indeed mold. My mom has had her insurance agent try to call and provide these pictures for them only to receive delayed responses from them claiming that they can't receive the pictures. I've helped my mom resend these pictures in one final hope that we can come to a resolution (we just want non-molded wood here). If not, we'll have to seek legal action as we find this product to be a health hazard and completely defective.
If this sounds like a giant pain in the rear to you, it's because it is. If you do not want to waste your time and money, I would strongly advise taking your business elsewhere.
Thank you for taking your time to read my review.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer experience
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Exchange for wood that's not moldy/defective.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laminate Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "The only people I can say actually did their job with dignity and class, were the housekeepers. I understand if the manager had a bad day, week, month or even..."
- "Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front..."
- "Bad business practices. Order was to arrive before Christmas according to website if you ordered by the 17th now I'm finding out it will not be here until Dec 27th...."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."