My mother spent $2000 on laminate flooring from here recently. After installing ~140 square feet of it, we found that there was mold growing on all of it. Hesitant to open the remaining ~1800 square feet, my mother went back to this Lumber Liquidators location in Nashua, NH looking just for an exchange. She explained to the manager and employees there that she was concerned about the mold and just wanted an exchange for non-moldy wood. The manager adamantly and condescendingly explained that it was just dust, and refused an exchange. My mom was incredibly embarrassed by their ignorance and we decided it was best to run a mold test to rebuke their claims.
While our mold test was being processed, I assisted my mom and contacted corporate. I was contacted by a customer service agent who sent us a General Disclosure Form to fill out. We did so along with attaching numerous pictures highlighting the molded wood. Our hope for a easy resolution was destroyed however when the customer service agent just called back and reiterated what the manager at the store said. This was incredibly frustrating and a complete waste of time for us.
Finally, the test results finished and proved that it was indeed mold. My mom has had her insurance agent try to call and provide these pictures for them only to receive delayed responses from them claiming that they can't receive the pictures. I've helped my mom resend these pictures in one final hope that we can come to a resolution (we just want non-molded wood here). If not, we'll have to seek legal action as we find this product to be a health hazard and completely defective.
If this sounds like a giant pain in the rear to you, it's because it is. If you do not want to waste your time and money, I would strongly advise taking your business elsewhere.
Thank you for taking your time to read my review.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer experience
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Exchange for wood that's not moldy/defective.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laminate Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "My husband decided to surprise our daughter on her 3rd birthday by sending her a box containing gifts, that's why he even did not tell me...He chose air cargo delivery..."
- "Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front..."
- "On 03/31/2016 went to PEPBOYS store. In Nashua,NH I had repair brake work performed. Got an offer for a rebate. On 04/01/2016 I submitted the online rebate. System informed me..."