My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators.Well we went to the GB store in Wis.

and the sales guys- we had two, that helped us choose the right product and quantity. The stranded bamboo looked 100 times more beautiful than the laminate we first looked at. We took the plunge, and followed Lumber's recommendations to the "T". The wood acclimated for two weeks, we used the platinum underlayment.

Also you will want a professional to install this. Don't kid yourself and think you can do this on your own.

The results are nothing short of stunning. I will include a picture. Very happy, beautiful look.

As far as longevity, I can not comment on yet.

So in short we had a good experience with Lumber Liquidators.I know they may have a few problems, but I have watched these poor salesmen deal with stubborn, ignorant and just plain dumb customers.

Review about: Morning Star Click Bamboo.

I liked: Professional no nonsense salespeople.

4.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1106367

YOU ARE A LUMBER LIQUIDATOR EMPLOYEE.YOU ARE A LAIR.

rockill

I feel for the employees of lumber liquidators they must have mad customers all day.Customers wouldn't be what you said "stubborn, dumb and ignorant" if they were treated decently.

I work hard for my money and to lose it and have more problems as a result makes me furious, which I have never experienced with any other company. Furthermore I have lived in a toxic house for months, received 3 different reasons before the case was closed.

You were obviously lucky and have no right to judge others who have lost thousands of dollars.I'd bet Lowes and Home Depot does not have "dumb" customers.

Earl
to rockill Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #1056919

Not judging, just offering my observations. When working with wood, always hire a professional.

to Earl Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1083112

ARE YOU KIDDING... YOU ARE A LUMBER LIQUIDATOR EMPLOYEE OR HIRED BY THEM TO WRITE THIS. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BE ON A PISSED CONSUMER SITE?..