Pleasant Lake, Michigan
3.0

installed this floor in a brand new house. Followed directions to the letter.

Floor separated after a few months. I pulled it up and reinstalled it about a month ago. Noticed today that it has separated on the other side of the room. When I talked to them at the store, they put the blame on everything but the product.

I finally said, well I installed a bamboo floor from a different vendor in my bedrooms and I have no problem with that. Store person had nothing else to say.

The floor is beautiful, but I don't recommend it, and I won't buy from LL Again. I have 5K wrapped up in this floor and I guess I will have to replace it.

Vamuterspaugh wrote the review because of bad quality at Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Lumber Liquidators to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was avoidance of responsibility. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators bamboo flooring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments