I have had exactly the same issue and exchanged many emails with Maggie at customer service. They're putting every obstacle they can to deny that the material is poor quality.

Same exact issues with the Morningstar Bamboo. Easily scratched, gapping, cupping in many spots. This happened a couple months after purchase and I paid to have it pulled up and replaced. Happened again and this time worse.

They are still refusing to do anything. I am trying to insist they send an inspector but also trying to get a private inspector. Seems like I will have to file a lawsuit to get anywhere. Just not good customer service.

What happened to we stand by our product and want to make the customer happy.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lumber Liquidators. The most disappointing about morningstar bamboo flooring from Lumber Liquidators was customer service, return policy and false advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumber Liquidators.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Lumber Liquidators to other companies on our site.

Comments

LauraN19
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #953174

I had the same problem. Also worked with Maggie.

Was told it was my installers fault. My installer relayed the floor.

He installs floors daily and had two other clients with the same product and same problem. Product purchased from Home Depot or Lowes - no complaints.