2.3

I purchased Morning star Forbidden City strand bamboo from Lumber liquidators. The flooring was professionally installed.

The problem I'm having is due to the poor quality of the bamboo flooring. It scratches so easily that even a piece of pine straw on your foot will scratch the finish right off of the bamboo leaving an ugly gouge in the flooring. It was advertised as being very hard and durable but the flooring is not durable at all. I sent in a complaint and was told that Lumber liquidators would not accept responsibility for the inferior quality of the bamboo flooring.

I have since contacted a law firm who is putting together a class action suit against Lumber liquidators.

I intend to also contact the better business bureau and the dept of consumer affairs and the Attorney general. A google search will connect anyone to the yourlawer web site where anyone can join the class action law suit against lumber liquidator's inferior bamboo flooring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Local store tried to be helpful.

I didn't like: Product is not high quality.

Comments

We have been, for 2 1/2 years, so distressed and I’m satisfied with our morning star bamboo flooring. We have it throughout our upper level.

Within weeks we could see the cracks between planks starting to whiten. We have buckling all over the flooring. It’s not caused by moisture. My husband and I live here without children.

It is impossible to keep the floor from looking terrible. Toe prints, sock prints, any little droplets of liquid are a nightmare. The only way we can keep it nice is cleaning foot square sections at a time using micro fiber cloth any bit of water. I am glad to see that there is a class action suit against MorningStar.

Maybe something can be done. We bought our flooring from the Fargo lumber liquidators. We were never worn of the cons in purchasing The MorningStar bamboo. Never again will I go with MorningStar.

I hope this gets posted and others will learn of our mistake. Yvonne and Gordon Przybylski Email: yrprzybylski@hotmai.com

Also purchased Morningstar bamboo flooring. In three months the floor is just separating and hays starting creeping and showing signs od soft spots. Stay away