3/4" oak hardwood purchased last spring and installed by a 20 year professional well respected. Floor buckled so badly it had to be pulled up (safety issue) after LUMBER LIQUIDATORS sent a so called "independant consultant" to evaluate.

We were told floor was out of warranty because the humidity in pur house was 54% and it must be kept between 50% amd 30%. What crap. There was an oak floor in the same place for 30 years no problem. Their warranty protects them not you.

The underlayment they sold us looked like carpet padding. The contrator was doubleful about using it and so were we. DO NOT BUY THEIR UNDERLAMENT. They told us we had to use it to keep the warranty.

Expensive and we are sure it caused the problem We pulled a $10,000 floor up, removed the LL underlayment, replaced it with what the contrator always uses (builders felt I think) and problem solved.

I had to pay for everything. Horrible company to do business with.

Review about: Lumber Liquidators Hardwood Flooring.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Now that the company has no outstanding claim against you , it is time to institute your claim against them for compensatory damages.

I hope that you have kept a solid paper trail to add veracity to your claim.

That 54% thing is garbage and I'd demand to see their calibration report from the most recent required instrument calibration.

You are entitled to be made whole ; to get what you paid for via the original contract.

I sincerely hope you read every line of the contract and understand it fully.

I wish I were your friend or neighbor - I'd take this case just for fun.