I have placed three orders with this company in the last 12 months. The first time I ordered vinyl flooring and they sent me laminant.

The seconds time I ordered underlayment that they keep in stock and every roll was cut and damaged and they refused to replace. This time they can't find my order or history of my order with reciept in hand. I'm ready to file a compliant with the local bbb and write a review in our local paper. This company has a very professional company front but te behind the scenes is another story.

They don't honor their mistakes and blame the customers for the problems of the company. I suggest to do as i will in the future and take your business to a company that will treat you fair and sell you the product that you pay for, not the product there just trying to force on you to clear there shelf.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of vinyl flooring. Lumber Liquidators needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vinyl flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumber Liquidators.

Comments