FLOORS LASTED SIX WEEKS AND THEY WILL NOT WARRANTY THEM...

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY I HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO COURT TO GET OUR FLOORS RE-DONE. ON EVERY REVIEW I HAVE READ THEY ALL STATE THE SAME THING FOR NOT COVERING A CLAIM (MOISTER)

WHAT A LOAD OF ***!!!!

I SPENT 15K AND THE INSTALLER USED THE WRONG GLUE ON THE FLOOR AND THEY ARE SPLITTING AND BUCKLING ... HAVE HAD INSURANCE COMPANY AND ENGINEER REPORTS TO PROVE IMPROPER INSTALL. AND I USED THERE INSTALLER WHO RETURNED THE CORRECT GLUE WE PURCHASED BECAUSE HE LIKES TO USE A DIFFRENT GLUE THAT IS EASIER TO CLEAN UP SO NOW I HAVE FLOORS THAT LOOK SO BAD YOU CANT EVEN WALK ON THEM AND THEY COMPANY WILL NOT STAND BY THERE WARRANTY. AND THE SUB CONTRACTOR WILL NOT RE DO THE FLOOR.

SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE CHOOSING LUMBER LIQUIDATORS VERY BAD COMPANY CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM IN COURT ... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!!!!!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: re-place my floors and give me what i paid for !!!!!!!!! improper install done by your subcontractor!!!! and i have already proved it to you with engineer reports ,, looks like we will be going to court!!!!! i am not going to let this go!!!!.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer experience, Broken product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 06, 2015.

Comments