I purchased 800sf of toxic flooring from Lumber Liquidators in Augusta, Ga in January 2015. While waiting for the weather to get better to install the flooring Lumber Liquidators dangerous flooring was exposed.

I have 20 boxes of unopened flooring in my storage and Lumber Liquidator refuse to take it back. After a long phone dance with the corperate office who stumble and struggled through our conversation telling me that Lumber Liquidators was going through ruff times right now and the amount of complaints they were receiving. I then informed the nice CSR that I really did't care about what Lumber Liquidators were going through I just wanted my money back and I will give them their toxic flooring back. She then redirected me back to the local store were the purchase was made.

long story short they refused to take back the flooring. Will they ever do a recall?

I hope the DOJ make them recall there product. Lumber Liquidators will never get any of my money, nope never again!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Possible toxic flooring.

Comments

They are offering refunds for flooring to folks now. Unfortunately, not resolving removal, disposal and re-install.

to Anonymous #986298

How do I go about getting my refund? All I've gotten so far is a run around.