I purchased 800sf of toxic flooring from Lumber Liquidators in Augusta, Ga in January 2015. While waiting for the weather to get better to install the flooring Lumber Liquidators dangerous flooring was exposed.

I have 20 boxes of unopened flooring in my storage and Lumber Liquidator refuse to take it back. After a long phone dance with the corperate office who stumble and struggled through our conversation telling me that Lumber Liquidators was going through ruff times right now and the amount of complaints they were receiving. I then informed the nice CSR that I really did't care about what Lumber Liquidators were going through I just wanted my money back and I will give them their toxic flooring back. She then redirected me back to the local store were the purchase was made.

long story short they refused to take back the flooring. Will they ever do a recall?

I hope the DOJ make them recall there product. Lumber Liquidators will never get any of my money, nope never again!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Lumber Liquidators to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was possible toxic flooring. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators flooring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They are offering refunds for flooring to folks now. Unfortunately, not resolving removal, disposal and re-install.

to Anonymous #986298

How do I go about getting my refund? All I've gotten so far is a run around.