Update by user Mar 02, 2015

My installer re-installed my floor - he's great. He had three customers who bought the same flooring have the same problem.

He took responsibility for all of his customers. When he pulled the floor up you could see where the the wood broke when it was supposed to lock. Not installer error!

Now formaldehyde ... I hope this product meets standards.

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2014

I ordered and installed Morning Star Click Bamboo from Lumber Liquidators and like many other 3 months later there are places where the wood has shrunk from the wall, cupping, there are significant gaps where the floor is not even between boards and there is one board that is now unchecked and others that are overlapping. I contacted Lumber Liquidators, filled out all the paperwork, sent all the pictures, played telephone tag with the customer service rep assigned to my case, gave extensive information and today received a form letter telling me that cupping is not a manufacturers issue but one caused from moisture such as leaking appliances.

There is no excess moisture. I was told the gaps were cause by poor installation and not acclimating the wood. It's recommended that I keep my house between 30 - 50% humidity. I told them I was doing that with the information provided.

Basically no help.

If anyone is seeking a class action .. I am in this is completely unacceptable.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Customer service, Return policy, Customer experience, Price quality customer service.

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #957954

I am having the same issue now. In the process of making a claim but i am certain i will have the same results as everyone else.

Very interested in a law suit if we can not get things resolved, keep me in the loop.

Toms River, New Jersey, United States #925973

Our floor had major issues 6 months after installation they told us they would credit us back 400.00. We were waiting for a check, instead got store credit we cannot use because that was the last floor we needed to replace.

So this credit is useless. No one should buy from these crooks who offer a lifetime warranty that means nothing.

Very displeased