2.0

When I ordered my flooring, I was told there wasn’t enough in stock and I could pick it up at the warehouse with one day notice. When I tried to schedule the pickup for the next day, I was told that they needed 2-3 days. They also have a very short pickup window (something like 9-11) and I also found out that I couldn’t make multiple trips. I needed 73 boxes, which does not fit in a pickup truck in one trip. So I made other arrangements, but had to pick it up a 2 different stores.

When installing the product, I found out that the salesperson ordered the wrong thresholds (after numerous times going over what I needed). Therefore, I had to make another trip to the store to exchange the product (which also cost more money).

Also, when installing the product, I found the quarter-molding was 2 different lots with a vastly different coloring to it. I talked to the store twice to try to find the same lot. They were not help, because I found it at another store after making the phone calls myself. When this was ordered, they didn’t have enough in stock, so I was told I would have to pay $20 to have it shipped. I found out later, that if I would have had it shipped to the store there would have been no cost.

Each time I had problems, I called customer service. After this, and other problems, they offered me a $200 refund. I told them I would wait till I completed the installation before taking the refund in case I ran into more problems. It has taken quite a while because I have been doing other work in the rooms as I go and I am installing the product myself.

Not that I have completed the project, I have been trying to get my refund. I called on 7/16 and found out that Jessica was handling my case. I have left numerous voice mails and even an e-mail, with no response. I then called and asked for a supervisor. I was told a manager would contact me within 24-48 hours. I have yet to hear from them. I then called and asked to get the contact information for a district manager. I was once again told that they would contact me in 24-48 hours. It has been 3 days and no one has contacted me.

I just want my $200 credit – yet no one will call me back. All this information is in the file, because all the customer services reps are aware of the case.

I didn't like: Lousy customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 03, 2015.

Comments