2.0

When I ordered my flooring, I was told there wasn’t enough in stock and I could pick it up at the warehouse with one day notice. When I tried to schedule the pickup for the next day, I was told that they needed 2-3 days. They also have a very short pickup window (something like 9-11) and I also found out that I couldn’t make multiple trips. I needed 73 boxes, which does not fit in a pickup truck in one trip. So I made other arrangements, but had to pick it up a 2 different stores.

When installing the product, I found out that the salesperson ordered the wrong thresholds (after numerous times going over what I needed). Therefore, I had to make another trip to the store to exchange the product (which also cost more money).

Also, when installing the product, I found the quarter-molding was 2 different lots with a vastly different coloring to it. I talked to the store twice to try to find the same lot. They were not help, because I found it at another store after making the phone calls myself. When this was ordered, they didn’t have enough in stock, so I was told I would have to pay $20 to have it shipped. I found out later, that if I would have had it shipped to the store there would have been no cost.

Each time I had problems, I called customer service. After this, and other problems, they offered me a $200 refund. I told them I would wait till I completed the installation before taking the refund in case I ran into more problems. It has taken quite a while because I have been doing other work in the rooms as I go and I am installing the product myself.

Not that I have completed the project, I have been trying to get my refund. I called on 7/16 and found out that Jessica was handling my case. I have left numerous voice mails and even an e-mail, with no response. I then called and asked for a supervisor. I was told a manager would contact me within 24-48 hours. I have yet to hear from them. I then called and asked to get the contact information for a district manager. I was once again told that they would contact me in 24-48 hours. It has been 3 days and no one has contacted me.

I just want my $200 credit – yet no one will call me back. All this information is in the file, because all the customer services reps are aware of the case.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of blacksburg barn laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Lumber Liquidators to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lousy customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments