1.5

I bought and and installed morning star antique bamboo flooring from lumber liguidators. Within a month it started sepperating at the seams all over my house.

I emptied the house, took all the flooring up and re installed it making sure I left all the correct gaps around the perimeters and interior walls. A month ish later it started pulling apart again!. I reluctantly emptied the house again and fixed all the flooring for a second time. It wasn't long before it all started sepperating for a third time.

This time I left it for the entire winter and most of the spring. Then I pulled it all up again and relayed it for a third time. Well, it has pulled apart again and I measured the shrinkage to be about 3 inches in total. I left 1/4 inch spacing everywhere and those spaces are now up to an inch and a half.

This is the worst product I have ever seen. They sent their "independent claims person" out to investigate our problem. Their answer was, "you live near a small pond, we don't warranty flooring that's in a damp climate. Well, I live in colorado where we have some of the dries air in the country.

Their claim was absolutely bogus, and they washed their hands of me and my problem with their product. We have cut our toes due to the exposed sharp edges now viable where the product has seperated. I have waisted my weekends 3 times fixing the issue just to have it happen again.

I will be joining the law suit against them. I don't see how a company can flat out rip off their customers and have any sort of a conscience.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lumber liquidators bamboo flooring from Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lumber Liquidators to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments