I purchased the Nirvana cherry laminate wood for from Lumber Liquidators, the guy told me it was durable to put in my kitchen and dining room. I've only had it down for 4 month's.

Well I dropped a fork on the floor and it left a nice scratch. We all know we drop stuff in the kitchen. Not only that the floor is starting to flake in corners of the planks and it looks like cheap flaky wood. I spent a lot of money and I have to tell you that I WILL NEVER purchase another item from this store.

The stuff is garbage. I have no kids so I know That's not the issue.

If you are looking to purchase flooring from Lumber Liquidators I suggest you look somewhere else. I'm sure I'm gonna have to rip this cheap floor up and put something new down, again this was a waste of my money.

Comments

We purchased flooring from Lumber Liquidators also. I have been a contractor for over 20 years and I can't believe I was dense enough to give their products a try.

$6000 and less than a year later I have to replace my floor. I bought their top of the line laminate and it turns out to be the worst product I have ever had experienced.