I ordered 700 sq ft of flooring online - 5 months later I still hadn't received the wood, however, I did receive numerous lies in writing from customer service ...each e-mail promised the wood would be available for pick up in a few weeks...or a month...bottomline the wood never was available and finally they canceled my order almost a full 6 months later. Lumber Liquidators is a crappy bait and switch scam...do not buy from them!!!

Worst of all I am a lawyer and they were informed of the fact but kept lying in writing no less...idiots!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "file a class action lawsuit" as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumber Liquidators.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Lumber Liquidators to other companies on our site.

Comments

rockill

You were lucky, you didn't have installed and then problems with faulty merchandise and customer service.