2.0

After having a few absolutely horrible customer service experiences with Lumber Liquidators I decided to give them one more chance. I opted to chat with a sales rep and ask her to locate stores that might have a discontinued flooring still in stock. I've found a few on my own, but simply wanted a few more locations I could call to check without going down the list of dozens of stores. I've attached a screenshot of my chat that took place directly after I asked for her assistance in locating the stores.

Lumber Liquidators is simply too busy to actually sell anything to me.

Amazing customer service experience.

Enjoy, and please note; I didn't disconnect the chat she did.

Preferred solution: I would love for you to either revise your complete lack of customer service, or simply go out of business. You're a joke. Read your reviews. Everyone loves your prices and products, but hates your customer service..

Comments

Toano, Virginia, United States #875723

LL Response to "Too busy to sell flooring"

As the nation’s largest seller of flooring products, service and sales are important to achieve this status. I spoke with the customer buy phone and he was most gracious with his time telling me about the entire shopping experience.

We work to keep prices low by assisting customers through a variety of shopping channels, chats being one of them. We want all shoppers to have individual service with our undivided attention whether buying, or just asking questions. Chat is good resource for quick answers to basic needs, but for more complex requests we do recommend a call to Sales or Customer Service where associates can perform an exhaustive search for discontinued items. The associate in question is often praised for her superior service receiving many customer accolades for going above and beyond.

Thousands of transaction occur each day without a hitch, but when something goes wrong we want to know about it and the customer provided me feedback after a follow up call.

As with any feedback we receive, we take it seriously and work to improve our service with the understanding that low prices are only one aspect of a customer's journey.