1.9

Hardwood is low quality, and wood "brands" are owned by Lumber Liquidator, so you cannot get support from anyone other than.... Lumber Liquidators.

My flooring, "Virginia Mill Works" Auburn Acacia, was ordered and stored appropriately in my conditioned home before being installed. The installers had to use a fair amount of putty to fill gaps because the board widths were off. Other than that, looked good initially. In the first winter, huge gaps began to form throughout the house and cracks in the planks began to show up.

It has gotten a bit worse each year. Two years after initial installation we had a water leak, which caused extreme warping of the affected boards. I tried to purchase some additional flooring to facilitate repair, however LL no longer offers this specific flooring and according to them, there isn't a single box of it available in any of their warehouses across the entire country! (We purchased this flooring only 2 years ago, so it is shocking that the product literally no longer exists).

Had we purchased flooring from a real company, it is very likely that we would be able to source replacement boards, however since this is a LL exclusive product (as all of their flooring appears to be), we are out of luck. I've got about 1,800 sqft of this stuff in my house.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lumber Liquidators Hardwood Flooring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 01, 2017.

Comments