100% full Not resolved

Two years ago we ordered Morning Star bamboo flooring for our home from Lumber Liquidators After the fourth week of acclimation we began to install our flooring (in late June).In August we went on vacation to return to floors that had shrunk from the quarter round by about 1/2 of an inch.

My husband and I discussed the issue and decided that we would add extra molding between the baseboard and the quarter round this would add close to 3/4 of an inch for coverage. We thought surely there is no way the flooring would shrink beyond that point. We shopped for a solution finally we added a piece of chair rail (about1/2 of an inch in thickness) against the baseboard then added the quarter round which cover any shrinkage. We also added extra pieces of the flooring under the door frames to cover the areas of shrinkage It has yet again shrunk so much so that now there about a 1/4 of an inch gap due to shrinkage from the edge of the flooring to the quarter round.

We contacted our local Lumber Liquidators store to be directed to the warranty department. Photos were sent with a explanation of how we tried to repair/cover the shrinkage prior to submitting a complaint. We were told gaps are to be expected. Also they implied that our room size was too large not to have a t molding piece in the middle.

This problem is not an instillation issue, it is 100% a product issue. This company was quick to sell their product by using the warranty, but don't you dare mention warranty when you are having a problem. Of course your warranty doesn't cover that. With all that being said morning star bamboo floors are beautiful in looks but suck in quality.

Lumber Liquidators doesn't stand behind their products. I would never recommend this company for the purchase of anything.

Saving a few dollars up front will surely catch up with you in the end.Do NOT do business with this company!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of morningstar bamboo flooring from Lumber Liquidators and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Lumber Liquidators to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments