I purchased 5" brazilian cherry and 14 custom stair treads. The wood is discolored in spots over time.

The wood does not fit together well and is splintering in places. Also some of the stair treads are splitting.

The customer service was horrible to deal with for both me and the professional floor installer for them. They said they never had issues and were embarrassed that they wanted to charge to come out to look at his work. They finally were willing to give a $300 credit, how generous **sarcasm** on the over $5K worth of wood purchased from them.

The good news is that my story has helped several of my neighbors, co-workers and friends not to buy from them.

That is all we can do is tell our story and hopefully the word about how bad their product is will get around. Social media has worked great.

Comments

So wood canot have an issue purchased somewhere else? Really? As an installer I know wood reacting this way comes from problems with how you maintain it so thats probably making this happen

Boise, Idaho, United States #586767

Well, I just about purchased about $2,500 of flooring today but I decided to do some research first. After reading many reviews from different websites, I think I'm going to buy elsewhere now. Thanks to you and everyone else who posts these reviews!