Shavertown, Pennsylvania
Featured

Purchased a Cumaru (Bellawood Brazilian teak) floor 3/4 by 5 inch from lumber liquidators in early July 2014.Floor has a 100 year warranty (ha that's funny)Let the wood acclimate in home till late August.

Followed all manufacturers instructions perfectly and 3 months later the floor had two penny wide gaps in some areas and none in other areas. Clear coat is bubbling up in some areas and also the ends of the boards are cracking the entire thickness of the board. Some Cracks are now over two inches long Filed claim with LL and of course they did nothing but send me a dear John letter about humidity. Well my boards at time of install where within 2% of my sub floor.

My indoor humidity in house never went bellow 35% and my other hardwood floors in home are just fine for the past 12 years. The floor cost me $3,600 for materials and a lot of hours to install.

Well I won't be buying anything from LL anymore and will always tell anyone who wants to listen about my experience.Thanks LL for backing your product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lumber Liquidators and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lumber Liquidators to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators cumaru decking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lumber Liquidators?

Comments