Stay away from Lumber Liquidators - nothing but a scam! I ordered 700 sq ft of engineered flooring in early Jan. ( bought off the website while the floor was on sale).

Lumber Liquidators never had the product they were selling - their website showed my order , that they had my money and the order was being processed. Yeah, sure!

When I spoke with the online chat rep I was promised in writing the order would be filled in early March, then I have in writing late March, then mid April then late April, then early May, then mid May. All the while they tried to get me to buy a more expensive floor (noooo!).

Today I was informed sorry...we can't get your product and we are canceling your order. Great...awesome...thanks for wasting 5 months of my time while stringing me along and actually lying in writing no less. (oh I'd hear stories about 25,000 sq ft of the floor was coming in to N. FL...then it was 11,000 sq ft..the next day the product was discontinued...what a joke).

They lie right to your face. Stay away!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of engineered flooring. Lumber Liquidators needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned engineered flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumber Liquidators.

Comments

Oakland, California, United States #992994

You were saved! Lied to like us all but saved from a shady no integrity company who's CEO can come to my house and take a *** out of my floor and chew until oh wait he walk out leaving the rest on the lemmings to deal with the mess. You can run but you can't formaldahyde