After several attempts to contact LL to resolve my defective flooring issue.And several complaints to the BBB about LL I received no compensation about the defective flooring that I purchased at LL.
The flooring was 12mm Tanzanian wenge.It was so poorly made it would not lock into place and turned out to be a nightmare and cost me more aggravation than any home owner would believe.Not to mention the aggravation LL gave me.After jumping through many hoops LL requested me to do including pictures, contractor licence,receipts ,etc.
LL refused to give me nothing in return not even store credit [so I might take another gamble]they are without a doubt a very unscrupulous company bordering on being criminal. Please do yourself a very BIG favor avoid LL at all cost.You will be glad you did.attached are pictures.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lousy customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "Last Sunday we went to Lumber Liquidators to purchase some flooring. We got there and the salesperson was alone and it was fairly busy. He spent quite a bit of..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "IQor is Ignorant of Rogers Open Cable Boxes in Downtown Ottawa. iQor believes every claim that Rogers has passed to them for Collections. iQor really gets a kick out of..."
- "Incident happened around 3.40pm - 5pm I went out to get supply for my office and on the way back to my office an italian guy who was driving a silver..."