After several attempts to contact LL to resolve my defective flooring issue.And several complaints to the BBB about LL I received no compensation about the defective flooring that I purchased at LL.
The flooring was 12mm Tanzanian wenge.It was so poorly made it would not lock into place and turned out to be a nightmare and cost me more aggravation than any home owner would believe.Not to mention the aggravation LL gave me.After jumping through many hoops LL requested me to do including pictures, contractor licence,receipts ,etc.
LL refused to give me nothing in return not even store credit [so I might take another gamble]they are without a doubt a very unscrupulous company bordering on being criminal. Please do yourself a very BIG favor avoid LL at all cost.You will be glad you did.attached are pictures.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lousy customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lumber Liquidators Laminate Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Two years ago we ordered Morning Star bamboo flooring for our home from Lumber Liquidators After the fourth week of acclimation we began to install our flooring (in late..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- " An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management..."
- "DON'T SHOPE AT BRIDESIRE, QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND THE DRESS RARELY LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO. ALSO NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE DRESS EVER. ONLY ONE ANGLE AND..."
- "I rented my personal home outside Toronto via Flipkey. They charge approx 13% commission in my case which is fine. They accepted my booking in Canadian Dollars. They accepted payment..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."