Do NOT purchase hardwood flooring from this company!!!!!!! They are your best friend when ordering, but if you have any problems, they treat you like dirt.

I bought 3400 hundred square feet of hardwood flooring from this company. I had several issues such as wrong color, wrong size planks, damaged planks. But the real kicker is that after the install the floor started to buckle. All procedures were followed when the install took place.

I took pictures and took it to lumber liquidators and they said I needed to call customer service. It took forever to get in touch with them. They said they would fax or email info for me to fill out. Months passed and I called again with nothing but the run around.

They didn't have my information about my complaint because the girl was no longer working there. This was their famous line...the person you spoke to was no longer working there! This was said several times. Finally they sent someone to my house who stayed for five minutes and was told they would not replace the floor.

Tried to get a lawyer but none wanted to because the money they make off the case was not worth their time! So I got screwed by this company. Do Not buy hardwood flooring from this company!!!

They are complete *** artists!!! And don't try to get in touch with bob villa (I tried) because there is only one number you can call for the entire company....the customer service where that person no longer works there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2012.

Comments