I too have had the same problem. I am horrified. We put Lumber Liquidators teak flooring in the whole of a new house we had built. This was in 2010. We began to have gaping the same as you around 18 months later. It was only in a few areas. Well it is now 5 years later and I could throw up. The gaping is EVERYWHERE. I'm not just talking small gaps. I'm talking quarter of an inch gaps!!!! All down the entire length of the boards. An exaggeration? I wish. I know after reading so many posts that Lumber Liquidators will not do a thing for us and am in the process of trying to figure out the best method to fill these gaps. This flooring is everywhere, under our cabinets, the base to our fireplaces. How in Gods name, even if we wanted to, replace this floor. I am so sick. I know that everyone is going to gang up on me saying "you get what you pay for", blah, blah, blah. Please don't bother, I am only to well aware of our awful decision. I don't even know how wood could shrink this much. We have a whole house humidifier at the highest level.

My wood floor was the most beautiful wood floor I had ever seen right after installation. There was not a person who did not exclaim its beauty when they came in the house. The finish was so smooth that you felt like you were gliding on the floor. I loved to walk on it in my bare feet. Now, I have to wear socks so I don't feel the gaping as much under my feet. Sound crazy?? It is more than crazy, it is insane.

If I can stop one person from having to deal with this it will provide a small measure of comfort. DO NOT BUY YOUR FLOORING FROM LUMBER LIQUIDATORS OR BELIEVE THEIR TESTIMONIALS!!! They have on their website 4 1/2 star. What a sad joke. They all must have just installed their floors. Their adoration will crumble. Just give it time. So sad.

Mine is one more voice to add to I'm sure many poor "suckers" :((((

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lumber Liquidators. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15000 and wants Lumber Liquidators to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of merchandise. Author liked the most salesman was nice but sold me a faulty product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumber Liquidators lumber liquidators flooring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

WE HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH THEM ON A KOA FLOOR AND BRAZILIAN CHERRY. WHAT WAS YOUR RESULT. LL SAYS IT OUR FAULT AND HUMIDITY YET ONE ROOM HAS CUPPING AND ONE SPACING WITH CHIPS IN THE SURFANCE

OF COURSE IT OUR FAULT PER LL

What kind of flooring did you buy? I read the LL attacks and wonder what you bought?

3/4-inch solid, laminate, click engineered (3/8-inch or 1/2-inch, etc). The "its all bad" descriptions sound like you are not credible at making assessments...