2.5

We ordered and paid for additional t-molding for flooring already purchased from Lumber Liquidators. We received a partial shipment.

Three months later, 10 phone calls to the Oklahoma City store and corporate customer service - I still do not have my product. In addition, NOBODY from either location has bothered to contact me. I have filled out a contact form on Lumber Liquidators and was assigned a ticket # and supposedly someone who is looking into my claim. I have never heard from her.

I have left messages for supervisors at corporate - I have never heard from them. Every time I call, nobody is available to talk. All they tell me is they can't find my order. I will never deal with Lumber Liquidators again.

The employees at the stores are wonderful.

Dealing with anyone from Lumber Liquidators beyond the store is ***! My next step is contacting BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor cust service, lost product" and wants this business to "refund as promised, product delivered and apology for three months of ll's uncaring attitude" as the author lost $130. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lumber Liquidators. The most disappointing about petrified forest cedar t molding at Lumber Liquidators was lousy customer service , but reviewer liked local store tried to be helpful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumber Liquidators.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Lumber Liquidators to other companies on our site.

Comments