I purchased bamboo flooring from lumber liquidator on April 16, 2015.I used their installers around August on or before that month.
The installers came out and measure the rooms and told me they contact me with an installation date but never call back. I have to call the installer for an date .I was given a date that was cancelled it a few times. They finally came out a did a blotch-up job. The installers they used was amatuer and the reason why because they put down ply wood without sealing up holes in the floor.
So ,now I left with an uneven floor with dents in it as I walk around it.
Also some of the flooring is breaking,separation and splitting and other problems.They had two persons to come and corrected the problems but it is a problem that never going go away unless the floor is done over again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Morning Star Click Bamboo
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I special ordered some oak flooring and it took a month. It arrived and about half way through the first box the wood was warped, all different widths and..."
- "I ordered and paid tiles that was on sale. Sale man made sure that the tile I was ordering was available when I ordered it. I paid for it and..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."