I purchased bamboo flooring from lumber liquidator on April 16, 2015. I used their installers around August on or before that month.

The installers came out and measure the rooms and told me they contact me with an installation date but never call back. I have to call the installer for an date .I was given a date that was cancelled it a few times. They finally came out a did a blotch-up job. The installers they used was amatuer and the reason why because they put down ply wood without sealing up holes in the floor.

So ,now I left with an uneven floor with dents in it as I walk around it.

Also some of the flooring is breaking,separation and splitting and other problems. They had two persons to come and corrected the problems but it is a problem that never going go away unless the floor is done over again.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Installer.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2015.

Comments

Toano, Virginia, United States #1086081

LL Response to Installed Flooring Concerns

Not a story we like hearing about and we would be more than happy to help you resolve any installation concerns. Installers are contracted not at all unlike other companies, the installers are not LL employees.

We make every effort to verify credentials and make certain they provide excellence in service, however it's possible for a contractor to sub-contract work and when found we have no issue removing an installer from the program.

We do not accept the type of work you described and have no issue holding the original installation company financially responsible for repairing, or replacing the floor. Please contact us at 800-366-4204 and mention you are responding to a posting about a botched installation and we'll make it right.