3.4

The contractor LL assigned to me subcontracted the job out to another contractor. The floors were supposed to get done in 2 days and I was to move into the apartment on the 3rd day.

They got glue all over my kitchen floors were they were cutting the wood, so they were fired by the original contractor. It took the original contractor 11 days to complete the job because his people were working on other jobs. I had to move out of the place I was staying and had to find someone to take me in until the floors were done. When the floors were completed, I had to clean the glue off the kitchen floors myself and I had to pay an extra month for the storage of my furniture, $420.

The subcontractors left their equipment in my apt. & to date have not picked it up.

The contractor who hired them hasn't picked it up either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lumber Liquidators Flooring Installation.

Preferred solution: screen contactors that they refer.

I didn't like: Contractor they suggested.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 21, 2016.

Comments

Toano, Virginia, United States #1188085

LL Response to install concerns

Very sorry to hear the project was not completed professionally and with delays. It's never appropriate for any assigned contractor to further subcontract work and we would be interested in knowing more about this problem so we can hold the contractor accountable.

For all the reasons you mentioned, we do not allow work to be performed this way and will gladly take care of you. If you would reach out to Customer Care at 800-366-4204. Please mention your call is in response to a posting with a request by Customer Care management to speak with a Team Leader, we will make this right.

We look forward to your call so we can avoid this from repeating with another valued customer. We take these matters seriously.