In arden nc I bought flooring they told me the price but could not tell me the balance because they would need other materials when check my house out. then after i paid most of it, They wanted me to pay more and more money.

I couldn't believe it and called main office where they told me they get complaints about the stores professional practices everyday and are taken their name away from the store. I asked them to put the money back in my account. It took them two months to put $3000. back into my account it cost me with nsf charges.

they did not care. they are evil DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Toano, Virginia, United States #904162

LL Response to Balance Claim

The posting does not provide enough detail to really understand what transpired. I'm guessing this was a project in motion with possible added items required for a proper installation making it difficult to provide an exact figure, but the best way to make sure you have a solid price is to complete a project list so the store can fully understand everything required for your project needs.

The claim we said the store receives complaints every day does not make any sense as associates are most professional and would never talk about other team members, or store locations this way. We receive far more praise for store locations versus any concern with interactions with customers. We know how important service is considering low prices will only get you but so far. Refunds are returned in a timely fashion with timelines dictated by the method of payment.

For safety reasons, we do not carry large sums of cash in the register and any refund is returned to customers as posted in our stores, and also noted on the invoice.

Sorry to hear you felt this was a negative experience, but the posting is questionable as written and requires more detail. Please call Customer Care for assistance 800-366-4204