I had my entire home floored from Lumber Liquidators, mostly because of their "100 year guarantee". What a load of ***.

My floors are buckling and spreading apart, and after 19, (yes I have dates and times of every call), they claim that it's their installer's fault, and they "don't back their installers" even though they recommended him. Now I have a ruined floor, and no recourse. I've talked with Chris, Terry, Denise, Bryan,, Beth, Brady, Misty, Shay.... but mostly with Angela, who is the biggest disappointment of them all.

She told me she'd send me the inspector's report, but after over a month, I still haven't received anything. She now just ignores my calls.

Please don't ever use Lumber Liquidators - unless you want to re-floor within 2 years.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "come out and fix the floors that the installer that you recommended installed poorly" as the author lost $4500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lumber Liquidators. The most disappointing about lumber liquidators vinyl flooring from Lumber Liquidators was that they take no responsibility, advertisements are misleading and bad refund policy i have been told Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumber Liquidators.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Lumber Liquidators to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1216353

Lumber liquidators, you suck!!!

Your customer service is a joke! You sold us inferior laminate flooring, the installation was crappy and you dropped the ball!

Btw, I live in Ontario, Canada and on several occasions I had to call the US cust. service in order to speak with a Canadian office.

Update: Issues unresolved!