Don't ever buy from Lumber Liquidators in Austin, TX. We were told by our sales associate that we could return any unopened boxes however they failed to tell us it had to be within 30 days.

So it was over 30 days and now they won't take it back and they won't do anything to help accomodate a customer. They don't care about their customers or if they are happy or not. All they care about it screwing customers out of their money. I mean most people can't get it installed within 30 days especially when it's just one person.

HORRIBLE SERVICE!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. krystal2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and customer service reply time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lumber liquidators return policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Lumber Liquidators needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lumber liquidators return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumber Liquidators.

Comments

LL Response to Return Policy

The policy is clearly noted on every invoice and its not meant to upset a customer with stores provided the opportunity to make reasonable exceptions. Returns for unopened material must be performed within 30 days and we always suggest customers keep a few extra boxes for any future repairs.

Manufacturers change the locking mechanism, color, and finish, so if you have a need for a future repair keeping a few boxes can avoid the need to replace the entire floor when the handful of left over boxes could have been used. If you changed your project entirely and ended up with more than a few boxes, we suggest you call Customer Care to discuss options 800-366-4204.

to Anonymous #1089136

If that is the policy then the employees need to let the customers know about the 30 day policy instead of just saying you can return any unopened boxes at any time. That's very misleading!!!

It's not like it's been a year or something since we purchased it. We picked it up in October so it's been maybe 60 days so not too long. I called Customer Care and they were of no help to me. I'm so disappointed in the customer service at Lumber Liquidators.

I will never shop there again nor will I recommend it to anyone. From reading it appears I am not the first person this has happened too.

You should always make the customer happy but this is definitely not the case with this company. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!