My husband and I purchased this product and had it installed last week. It hasn't been a full week yet and the boards are gapping and starting to separate.

We waited the proper amount of acclimation time, store recommends 2 weeks we waited 3 weeks. Our home is kept within the recommended temperature of 60-80 degrees and humidity of 30-50%. If we would have known this floor would be so high maintenance as far as constantly having to monitoring the temperature in our home we would not have purchased, who wants to constantly have to monitor the temperature in their home?? How uncomfortable is that?

You have to constantly worry about if the house is too humid or if the air is too dry.... of course we weren't told this by the sales person at LL!! I have read ALOT of bad reviews about this flooring since we had them installed. I wish I would have seen the BAD reviews before we wasted $7,000 of our hard earned money on this flooring and of course LL is going to only list the "decent" reviews on their website.

LL raved to us about how much stronger and durable bamboo flooring is, bc we initially were going to purchase engineered hardwood.

I would NOT recommend anyone purchasing this bamboo flooring, just get hardwood or engineered hardwood which is what my sister has and hasn't hand any problems with it. I'm sure LL will NOT post this review!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 28, 2015.

Comments